|Default Period:||01/01/2020 - 12/31/2020|
|Ages:||18 years and Up|
Metal Detector Pass Fees: $8.44 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
Regulations for Metal Detecting Permits:
1. Only "probes" such as a screwdriver no larger than 3/8" in diameter are permitted.
2. Metal shall be removed with a minimum of sod disturbance. Sod may not be lifted in any manner.
3. No shovels, trowels, plug cutters or knives allowed.
4. Remove all detected metal so others will not pick up scrap signals.
5. Completely clean up areas of metal and trash.
6. Permit must be in plain sight when probing, either on coat or taped to detector.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ABOVE REGULATIONS IS A MISDEMEANOR, SUBJECT TO FINE AND LOSS OF PERMIT.
|Receipt Document(s):||view Receipt Document(s) for this item.|